- Undecided voters aren't as rational as you think.
- Undecided voters do care about politics; they just don't enjoy politics.
- A disturbing number of undecided voters are crypto-racist isolationists.
- The worse things got in Iraq, the better things got for Bush.
- Undecided voters don't think in terms of issues.
This adds up to a pretty sharp picture. In short: undecided voters are politically very close to Pat Buchanan. Pity (for him, not for us) they don't care enough about politics to vote for him in the primaries.
For more details, read the article.